Magnuson MP1900 6th Generation Supercharger
The Magnuson MP1900 utilizes the most advanced supercharger technology to give your vehicle power without compromise. Each revolution of the MP1900 displaces 1900 cubic centimeters of air, which makes it ideal for small to mid-sized engines. The units 6th Generation Eaton TVS rotor group delivers more performance in a smaller package than was previously possible using older supercharger designs. Given its sophistication and power potential it is easy to see why the 6th generation truly represents the “State of the Art” in positive displacement forced induction systems.
Its impressive performance is largely due to the unit’s state of the art rotor assembly. At the core of each MP1900 supercharger are twin four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist. Volumetric efficiency and air flow properties are enhanced by the higher helix angle (the 5th generation has 60° of twist). Inlet and outlet port geometry have also been reengineered to minimize drag and maximize air flow. Performance is also aided by thermal efficiency which approaches 76% and a pressure ratio capability of 2.4. Because the TVS series introduces less heat to the air intake track, higher boost levels can be achieved without the use of an intercooler.
Even though the primary design focus of the MP1900 was performance, Magnuson has taken steps to reduce supercharger noise and vibration. These improvements reduce the need for acoustical treatments and create a more pleasant daily driving experience. For those who prefer supercharger “whine,” 1:1 cog ratio rear drive pulleys are available. Given these advantages it is no wonder why engineers at Cadillac and Jaguar specified that OEM versions of the TVS 1900 be fitted to the CTS-V (LSA) and the XKR-S (AJ133) respectively. Both of these vehicles are great examples of how 6th generation supercharger technology can produce over 550 engine horsepower, while retaining a quiet, comfortable, and luxurious ride. The goal of Magnuson’s custom superchargers is to allow enthusiasts to bring those levels of power, performance, and refinement to a wide range of unique vehicles.
- Increases engine power +40% on most vehicles
- Appropriately sized for 4.8-6.0L port injected engines
- The MP1900 rotor assembly provides a displacement of 1900 cc/revolution
- Each custom Magnuson TVS Supercharger may be fitted to a variety of applications
- Up to 76% thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- Reduced noise and vibration characteristics
- Twin four-lobe rotors with 160-degree twists
- All 6th generation Magnuson Superchargers include internal bypass valves to maintain your vehicles' fuel economy by virtually eliminating parasitic loss under normal driving conditions
- The bypass actuator can be located in any of 8 possible locations (4 on each side of the supercharger)
- Engineered to perform in any orientation–flat, upside down, or even on edge
- 4.232, 4.460, 4.680, 5.275, 6.475, 6.830, 7.590, 7.940, 8.090, 8.390, 8.550, 9.440, 9.893, 10.353, and 11.243 inch supercharger drives lengths (R-dimension) are available
- Drives lengths are specified using standard .400 offset pulley
- Custom lengths are available for additional placement flexibility
- Two-piece drives are offered in 1" increments (shown with generic one-piece drive)
NOTE: These are bare superchargers, not kits or systems. Consequently, the listed price is for the supercharger unit itself only. Magnuson Products manufactures supercharges for companies that create complete supercharger installation kits and to individuals who wish to make their own "one-off" custom supercharger systems. We are not a parts supplier and do not sell many of the individual supercharger components that will be required to complete an installation.