Corvette C5 5.7L LS1 1999-2004 Magnuson Supercharger Kit
Increase the power of your 5.7L LS1 powered Chevrolet Corvette with Magnuson’s MP112 Supercharger Kit. Available for the 1999-2004 Chevrolet Corvette, this bolt-on supercharger kit is created to deliver high levels of performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability. Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson MP112 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of roughly 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels. But peak horsepower and torque numbers don’t tell the whole story. "Under the curve" power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in balance and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged vehicle to preserve stock-like drivability and fuel economy - providing you with a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the midst of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnuson’s MP112 supercharger utilizes EATON’s 5th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Ford Mustang Cobra SVT, the Ford F-150 Lightning, and the Jaguar XK-R. These superchargers feature a pair of three-lobe, high-helix rotors with 60-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market. Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. It is also designed to be nearly maintenance free so you won’t have to worry about anything once it is installed.
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L LS1
- MP112 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- 3-lobe rotors with 60 degrees of helix.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- 5th Generation MP112 Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails.
- 8 high-flow fuel injectors.
- Front and rear fuel crossovers.
- Padded Box and UPS 2-Day shipping label for computer return.
- Front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware.
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics.
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles.
- CARB EO# D-488-6
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. - 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard andamp; Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
- 10-12 Hours
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Box 1 Size: 34"x20"x16"
- Box 1 Weight: 85 lbs.
- Box 2 Size: 27"x14"x18"
- Box 2 Weight: 40 lbs.