Magnuson Superchargers Frequently Asked Questions
Click on one of the links below to view some of our most asked questions and concerns.
Account or Order Information
- How does a Magnuson Supercharger work?
- The roots supercharger has been around for a long time, how is the Magnuson Supercharger any different?
- How is a Magnuson supercharger different from a turbocharger?
- How long has Magnuson been manufacturing superchargers?
- What are the benefits of the Magnuson Supercharger?
- Are Magnuson Superchargers noisy?
- Is a Magnuson Supercharger reliable?
- Is the performance benefit offset by the cost associated with a Magnuson Supercharger?
- What about fuel economy and flexible fuels?
- How does Magnuson view supercharging for the future?
- Is the supercharger available for aftermarket applications?
- What can a supercharger do for my car or truck?
- Will installing a supercharger void my warranty?
- Will a supercharger kill my fuel economy?
- What computer should I use for a Gen 3 motor?
- Should the compression ratio be set to 8:1 like my last blower motor?
- I just installed my Radix and now it takes longer for my truck to start, can you tell me why?
- Can I run an aftermarket cam with your supercharger?
- Can I run nitrous with your supercharger?
- Is there any maintenance required with my kit?
- How much horsepower can I gain with a supercharger?
- How can an intercooler improve my supercharger system?
- What advice do you have for someone who is in the process of purchasing a supercharger?
- What is the difference between each supercharger generation?
- What you should know before you buy a supercharger?