Magnuson Products, LLC - Return Policy
Returns must be organized with your dealer / supplier.
Supercharger and Related Parts Returns
- Must be returned to Magnuson Products, LLC accompanied with a completed warranty tag attached, clearly defining the problem.
- The return of these items for credit is conditional upon Magnuson Products, LLC factory personnel review and written approval of the alleged defective nature.
- Upon acceptance, Magnuson Products, LLC factory personnel will notify the Stocking Dealer or Dealer of approval and issue a credit authorizing the return.
- If the warranty is denied, the reason shall be stated, in writing by Magnuson Products, LLC personnel and the item will be returned to the Stocking Dealer or Dealer freight collect.
- Under no circumstances shall the Stocking Dealer or Dealer deduct credit for these items unless Magnuson Products, LLC factory personnel have approved the warranty return.
- During the machining process there is a potential for minor chipping and scratching on the parts. These minor flaws are not subject to warranty returns.
- Never use solvents or carburetor cleaner on the finish.
- Use only water, mild soap, auto wax or micro fiber as others will void the warranty.
- See the Magnuson Products catalog for further directions.
Standards for All Products
- All warranty replacement or repair privileges are void when a product is reworked or otherwise altered by anyone other than Magnuson Products, LLC.
- Magnuson Products, LLC will pay all normal surface shipping costs provided that the customer has made every reasonable effort to return the product via the less expensive method (Magnuson Products, LLC approved carrier list available upon request) on replacement products when the products returned are found to be defective.
- All non-defective products will be returned freight collect to the Stocking Dealer or Dealer.
Returned Goods Policy
- All merchandise that is to be returned for refund must first be inspected by our authorized factory representative.
- A list of the items to be returned must then be forwarded to the factory for a Returned Material Authorization (RMA).
- The RMA may be obtained by contacting the Technical Representative at Magnuson Products, (805) 642-8833 extension 253.
RMAs must be separated in two (2) different categories:
- Return for inspection, which is subject to Magnuson Products, LLC determination. Upon receipt of the RMA, all shipments of returned merchandise must be sent freight prepaid.
- ALL FREIGHT COLLECT SHIPMENTS WILL BE REFUSED. Returned merchandise is subject to our inspection and a 15% handling charge.
- The refund on returned merchandise will be based on last acquisition cost.
- Returned merchandise must be packaged carefully to prevent shipping damage.
- If merchandise is damaged in shipping back to Magnuson Products, LLC and not properly insured, then credit WILL NOT be issued.
Discontinued or Obsolete Product
DISCONTINUED OR OBSOLETE ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR REFUND.
Items not listed in the current product catalog and price sheet, or listed in the price sheet and coded as "X" are considered discontinued or obsolete.
Special Order / Non-Returnable Products
- Any Special Order Part is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward any stock adjustment, restocking fee or refund.
Special order parts shall be deemed as:
Any item not in the current catalog or on the current price sheet that is serviced by Magnuson Products, LLC at the request of the Stocking Dealer or Dealer.
Example: a Hot Rod kit with a custom design manifold is considered a special order part.
Any item on the current price sheet coded as "NR". The "NR" designation represents "Non-Returnable".
Example: a polished "hot rod" kit deliverable by request but not a cataloged SKU.
- Any item not in the current catalog or on the current price sheet that is serviced by Magnuson Products, LLC at the request of the Stocking Dealer or Dealer.
- Any items on the current price sheet that are not in the current catalog and are coded as "X". The "X" designation represents a discontinued item that is available while supplies last.
- If you have any specific questions regarding Special Order and Non-Returnable products, please reference the current Magnuson Products, LLC price file and consult your Magnuson Sales Representative prior to placing your order.
If you have any further questions, please Contact Customer Service Department directly.
Returns Department, Magnuson Products, LLC
1990 Knoll Drive
Ventura, CA 93003
Phone: (805) 642-8833
FAX: (805) 677-4897